DermFx wants to give our patients the confidence they deserve with a longer lasting filler! Temporary fillers in the past were eventually absorbed by your body and require frequent repeat injections to maintain the results you’ve come to love.
Artefill is different. The unique microspheres within Artefill are not absorbed by the body and prove the support your skin needs for a long lasting result.
What is Artefill?Artefill is indicated for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds or smile lines. It is made with unique microsphere enhanced collagen. The collagen gel is absorbed by your body while the microspheres remain in place to provide the support your own skin needs for long lasting wrinkle correction. The microspheres in Artefill are 5x smaller than the material in temporary fillers.
What are the benefits?
- Long-Lasting: Treatment with Artefill improves over the course of several months. 90% of Artefill patients are satisfied with their long-lasting wrinkle correction.
- Natural Elegant Feel: Artefill is made with microsphere-enhanced collagen. Over time collagen is absorbed and the microspheres proved the support your own skin needs for a nice, natural look and feel.
- More Convenient: With Artefill, you will not have to keep coming back every six months for additional treatments to maintain your correction.
- Less Injections: Because Artefill is a lasting solution and requires less injections over time, you will have less experiences of bruising, swelling and pain associated with filler injections.
- Economical and affordable: Artefill is an investment in you! You will see the real value in money and time saved with Artefill.
Are there any side effects?As with any injectable wrinkle filler, you can expect mild swelling and reddening at the treatment site. These side effects are usually gone within 24 hours. If you are taking aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs you may experience increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
How is Artefill different than other fillers?Temporary wrinkle fillers are made of different kinds of natural or synthetic materials that are absorbed by the body. As a result, wrinkle correction usually only lasts a few months and requires frequent repeat injections typically 3-9 months following the initial treatment. Artefill is different. The unique microspheres within Artefill are not absorbed by your body and therefore provide the support your skin needs for long lasting results. Artefill is the ideal solution for those patients who do not want to return for repeat treatments with temporary fillers.
If you want a long lasting filler that will build your confidence this is the right filler for you. To determine if you are a candidate for Artefill, contact DermFx to review your medical history and the benefits of the procedure. A collagen skin test is a prerequisite for all patients being considered for Artefill.
How does it work?Artefill contains 0.3% lidocaine, reducing the need for never blocks and increasing patient comfort. It is supplied in pre-filled syringes that are ready for immediate use. Artefill is injected into the dermal/subdermal junction using the tunneling technique. This injection technique is similar to the technique used with many temporary dermal fillers.
When can I see results?
- Artefill treatment improves over the course of several months and stands the test of time.
- Excellent safety profile
- Artefill is a simple, in-office procedure
You will see results immediately and be able to return to your normal daily activities. The investment is minimal compared to having to go back many, many times over the years!
How much does it cost?
- Call our office today to schedule your free consultation: 800-850-1223 (Toll Free)
- Sign up now to become a DermFx VIP and receive monthly e-mail specials about a variety of our services.
- Don't forget to check out our monthly specials.